Executive SecretaryDubai City, Dubai Salary Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Admin Jobs
- Posted By: Engage Selection on Sunday, November 5, 2017
Apply before Monday, December 18, 2017, 26 Days leftApply For This Job
Job alert created
ROLE: To provide administrative assistance with all of the Managing Partner’s personal and professional affairs.
- Screening incoming calls and placing calls on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Preparing, checking and sending correspondence on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for business and personal purposes.
- Reviewing documentation and provide comment for the Managing Partner’s review.
- Researching topics required by the Managing Partner and presenting findings.
- Schedule reservations and appointments required by the Managing Partner and or his family.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the Managing Partner and his family.
- Organising his meeting calendar meetings and ensuring the Managing Partner is well prepared for meetings.
- Maintain all of the Managing Partner’s property and personal records.
- Ensure all the Managing Partner’s and his family’s insurances in Dubai are appropriate and up-to-date.
- Manage the Managing Partner’s transportation requirements.
- Maintain all of the Managing Partner’s company and entity records, ensuring annual returns and filings are done on time and all documents, originals or copies, are promptly available for review by the Managing Partner or his authorised advisors.
- Liaise with consultants regarding the maintenance or restructuring of existing or establishment of new entities in Dubai or elsewhere and undertaking research to determine the processes and information required as necessary.
- Liaise with the UAE National Partner and Agent or other key stakeholders in the operation and maintenance of the Managing Partner’s entities.
- Ensure all the Managing Partner’s entities’ insurances are appropriate and up-to-date.
- Assist the Property Manager with communication and correspondence with UK estate agents for the Managing Partner’s properties.
- Assist in the collation of supporting information and liaise with the tax accountants regarding
Managing Partner’s UK tax returns:
- Provide support to the Property Manager and assist with the scheduling of regular preventative property maintenance for the Managing Partner’s and related entity-owned properties in Dubai and UK.
- Manage and provide support with tenant complaints for the Managing Partner’s and related entity-owned properties in Dubai and UK.
- Ensure the Company Property tenancy and maintenance agreements are accurately calculated, reviewed and approved for renewal.
- Assist the Property Manager and liaise with Landlord maintenance staff to see to maintenance issues. Inform Management and staff of building maintenance or issue announcements.
- Assist the Operations Manager and HR Assistant to manage the storage and authorised distribution of company office keys.
- Assist the Operations Manager to ensure all Company building, vehicle, workmen’s and third party liability insurances are kept up-to-date. Ensure the safe and appropriate filing of all insurances documentation and facility authorised distribution as directed.
- Managing Partner
- Senior Management Team
- Service Providers
- All staff members
- Working knowledge of office administration policies and processes.
- Working knowledge or exposure to corporate formations and governance.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
- Advanced user of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Apply before Monday, December 18, 2017, 26 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.Apply For This Job
More Admin Jobs in Dubai